From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Monday, February 23, 2009

my 15 minutes of fame

i was featured in the Daily Herald in Utah and while there was no photo shoot (I WISH!) i was still quoted to not want to get arthritis when i'm 40!

read it here: Handmade goods movement provides jobs in Utah Valley

1 comment:

S. Chaffee said...

I can't wait to sell my own things too! It is so fulfilling to see a mother and her child light up when they're given something you've put so much time and love into :) BTW you've won an award on my blog :) http://TheCuddleSquid.blogspot.com