From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

sweaters

so, since it is fall and it gets cold in utah pretty quick and stays there for the next 5 months, i have been trying to find some really nice/pretty patterns. and i love bolero type cardigans, okay, i LOVE cardigans. so there are a bunch in the mix too. most of these are knitted, but i could figure out a way to crochet them, i am positive :) there are more favorited on ravelry. now i just need to find some good lightweight yarn that is warn and inexpensive. lightweight is the key though. its like the lighter you go, the more expensive it is. (why???)




No comments: