From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

crochet for the home

my grandmother has gotten so excited of all my projects i have taken on. she keeps wanting to show me hat patterns and so on. well she has a book she let me borrow that has the prettiest place mats (you could make them any size and use them for anything really) and i am going to make them. just need to find the right gold/mustard color.

      

No comments: