From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Friday, July 25, 2008

i dont rest my hands, not even for a day.



i have realized how much i like making shoes. well, i guess they're slippers. this design is so nice, and being me, i have to alter the pattern and i don't pay attention to it after a couple of uses. it all becomes freestyle and for some reason, i can't stick to patterns. the design yes, but not the specifics.

No comments: