From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Abigail's Sun Hat & Shoes

This set was made for my niece's 1st birthday. She's rather plump, and I want this to last more than 1 month, so the sizes are a little bigger than a regular 1 year-old. But I enjoyed making it and this weekend she will be photo'd with them on :) yay!

I really do enjoy seeing my crocheted stuff on little kids.






2 comments:

Carl Seggie said...

she loves them , thanks bon

{lizzythebotanist} said...

these are so cute. i especially love the booties...i think i'll be purchasing from your etsy soon-just need to measure my baby's head first. i really love your stuff! (found you on YHO).