From my great-grandmother to my grandmother to me, the love of crocheting has been passed. I used to chain long strings and used them for 'show-and-tell' when I was little. Now I crochet clothing of all sorts. This is a passion and I love to make wonderful accessories for babies, kids, and the occasional adult. I use this blog to post new photos of hats and of my friend's lovely children. A quick feed of my Etsy shop is to the right and below are some buttons for your personal blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exciting!

So Angela told me to email this lady who is doing a feature in small magazine. At first I wasn't sure, but then I decided to see what she says, and...drum roll please...My crochet stuff for kids will be featured in the Fall issue of the magazine. Yay! I just think that is neat and my grandmother would be proud :)

So, please stay tuned as I make lots of new stuff! (and lets hope its good!)

My planned items are: beanies, scarves, booties, & leggings (fall/winter stuff). Not sure how many will be made of each...but at least two. It's a lot, but she is sending them back to me in the end, so I figure meh, what the heck! This is my chance!

And I have the PERFECT yarn in mind.

No comments: